Tuesday, November 10, 2009

M.I.A.


So, for the few out there that might have been wondering where I've been this past week and why I haven't posted anything new let me fill you in. My laptop decided to kick the bucket, which for a blogger is pretty much the end of the world. I woke up cheerily one morning to check my mail and surf my selection of TV industry websites to absorb the latest news when I was confronted with the dreaded blue screen of death. Any PC user will tell you (and yes, I know the superiority of the Mac and fully intend to purchase one very soon!), that is no bueno.

So, without a laptop (or the internet for that matter), I've been unable to keep up with the writing. But, a friend of mine was gracious enough to loan me an old computer so here I am back online and ready to write again!

Keep your fingers grossed this one doesn't bite the dust too.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back online now! Hopefully you're able to catch up on things lost on the laptop. :( Ugh, what a pain to have to go through, but thanks for keeping us up to date on whats going on.

    ReplyDelete